Want to know how to pass the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) Exam? Here are 6 tricks you need to know:
1. Do the hard questions last (and look at the official exam objectives). You can find those here: https://certification.comptia.org/doc...
2. Schedule the exam 90 days out. This takes four steps which you can find here: https://certification.comptia.org/tes...
3. Use your iPhone or Android to record your own voice reading study questions and answers.
4. Mark the Hard Questions
5. Visit https://www.securitypluspro.com and join our email list for the last free Security+ resources.
6. Subscribe to this channel for the latest free Security+ video training Awesome! And if you liked this video don't forget to thumb it up.
Ron is a Caffeine dependent life-form from Planet Earth who wants to be a Jedi Knight of cloud computing. A man of mystery and power, whose power is exceeded only by his mystery. Quantum Physicist, TransHumanist, Systems Architect, Unix Administrator, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and DIY Gadget enthusiast. Believes that the Universe has a high probability of being a simulation.
But he's real and hopefully some of his readers are too.
email: Ron.Jagannathan@gmail.com ph: 202 355 5205
My Famous Quotes:
“In a Unix Universe, God is known by a four letter word called root. To err is human...to really foul requires you to be root.. err.. god.” ― Ron Jagannathan
“Quotes found on the Internet are not always accurate.” ― Abraham Lincoln